• Focus is on individuality — you
• Select from pre-configured tables
• Choose finishes to complement your style
• Change mode to suit the mood
• Flip tabletops for an entirely different look
furniture with attitude ™
• Ready-to-assemble (RTA) — ships, assembles, & stows easily
• Interchangeable — swap most bases & tabletops
• Finish friendly — match or mix metals & finishes you love
• Heavy duty — withstands winds and friends
• Indoor / Outdoor — loves playing both sides of the door
• Encourage people interaction
• Promote emerging artists
• Use recycled & earth-friendly materials
• Make entirely in the USA
• Create products for a lifetime — or more
“It’s been a journey of learning — about design, for sure, but much more about fortitude,” says Attiture Founder, David Rassat.
Pursuing furniture building started in his teens, crafting his first table — a challenging round entry table with hand-carved 3-leg pedestal base with two-drawer top in Philippine mahogany solids & veneers, “I’m much indebted to Mr. Ray Kalish, my woodworking teacher, for showing me how to veneer on a curved surface. Skills I’ve never lost, but what he really taught me, was patience.”
Mustering the courage, resources, and knowledge to start a furniture company took years of work, learning from mistakes & sacrifices. Now, Attiture is here. Yeah Baby!
Enjoy the Journey.